We require 20% non refundable deposit at time of booking and balance on arrival. We currently do not accept card payments. Payment by cash or cheque only.
- A reservation made and accepted by telephone, e-mail or in writing constitutes a legally binding contract between the guest/s and Croft Cottage B&B.
- In the event of cancellations, alterations or reduction in the number of nights booked, we have the right to ask you for a further payment to compensate us for our loss. Any postponement of confirmed bookings will be treated as cancellation. We advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover all eventualities.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival date will incur full payment – 100% of total balance.
- Cancellation between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival date will incur 75% of total balance.
- Cancellation between 14 and 30 days prior to arrival date will incur 50% of total balance.